Monday 7 September 2009

Christmas Stampin' all year long!!!


This card is for CSAYL challenge which this week is paper pieceing and OMG this card soon became one that I wish I never started!!! Those of you who recognise the image as an Elusive Images stamp will know that it is slightly larger than mine. Thats because, after deciding to paper piece the background behind the snowman and it totally getting on my nerves after about 10 minutes of trying to cut out all the fiddly bits, I 'shortened' the image before I binned it in anger lol
Anyhow, here is my finished card. I used some glitter and applique for the snow and coloured my snowman using a selction of grey copics. The charm was robbed of an old christmas card and the greeting was from a crafty pound stall at the NEC
Thanks for looking
:o)

8 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

it's beautiful!! YAY for Xmas! ;) xox

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Claire xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Claire xx

sam21ski said...

Love the snowman Claire xxxx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Claire.

Hugs Riet.x

Amy said...

LOL, I love reading your blog Claire! It's a gorgeous card, even for all the trouble you had with it!

Maria said...

Hi Claire! I'm sorry that you had to go through all the trouble but the results turned out FANTASTIC!! Awesome job on your Christmas card! I love the pretty silver/blue colors. It feels like winter looking at your card! Thank you for playing along this week!!! Hope to see you playing along again!!

Maria

Paula.Crafty Cow said...

Luv the cards, and i think you did a great job with those draws.
Keep up the good work.
I am now a follower