Sunday 11 April 2010

April showers

bring May flowers!! Dontcha just love that proverb? Well it's been a beautiful weekend in my corner of the world, hope it has where you are too!!

This is my (last minute!) entry for Mojo Monday. I love this sketch!!!!

The stamps I used are digi stamps from Amber Ink. I printed them out them coloured them using my copics. For the rain I covered over with diamond glaze.

As usualy the card and papers are Stampin' Up!

Anyhow, off out to enjoy the rest of the sunshine! Have a great rest of the weekend

:o)



12 comments:

Ang C said...

A gorgeous card

Jo said...

The sketch works so well with the images. The papers are rather nice too ;o)

An Occasional Genius said...

What a very apt card for our unpredictable weather! Love how you've coloured her in, she really stands out.

Mags said...

Stunning card Claire, love the image & colours used. xx

sam21ski said...

Fab image and just love them rain splodges xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeos card hun xx

Kaz said...

fab card Claire and I LOVE your blog layout!! x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Claireabelle, fabulous image beautiful colouring and stunning effects. Love the sentiment to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Jodi said...

This is a very beautifully colored image! Love the colors you chose for her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Loulabelle said...

Love the card, it looks really good.

Amber Alvarez said...

How fun! I'm so glad I found this. I love your colors!

ju said...

Oooh stunning card! xx