Thursday 28 February 2008

More tags!!!

These tags are for the CSF tag swap, of which I am host for this month!



The first one uses a Tilda image (very kindly provided by my friend Andrea) I thought I'd try someting a bit more cute and cuddly than my usual stuff!



The second and third one use DCWV papers from Once Upon a Time stack. I had some offcuts from something Im making so thought I'd use them. The birds one uses TH stamps (no suprise there then!) and some epoxy stickers. The cat stamp is from Lost Coast Designs, the wings are from TH new 'Distressable Elements' CD.



Not sure why I've added words to them all, just in that kind of mood! :o)

12 comments:

Jo said...

Greattags Claire, and each one so different :o)

made by fifi said...

fab tags - love the birds xx

Bee said...

2 complete opposites but 2 stunning tags.

xx

shaz earl said...

All fabulous Claire xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great Tags Claire! Of course you know I love the Tilda one!!

Angie C said...

Lovely tags Claire

crafty creations said...

Brilliant tags Claire - like the birds one the best

Mags said...

Wonderfull tags Claire, all very different.

Chris said...

brilliant tags.

Andrea said...

Brill tags,love them all
xxxx

SueHart said...

Great tags, Claire. Love the cat :) xx

For the life of me said...

love them claire x