Wednesday 13 February 2008

Tim Holtz style valentine tags





More Tim Holtz style stuff!!!! Distress seems to be my mantra at the moment! These tags are for a swap on Crafting Corner. Im pretty chuffed with them, especially as I really struggle with hearts type stuff - especially as I have no stamps with them on!


The first one I used good old grunge board and covered half of it with crackle accents.


The second one I used a heart template and cut out hearts from hand made paper.



The last one I used a large rose stamp then ink it up to try and create more of an abstract look!!

11 comments:

Angie C said...

They are lovely Claire :-)

devonmaid said...

They are lovely Claireabelle. I wonder who the lucky people will be to receive them?? Well done :O)

sam21ski said...

Well done, you made of a good job of these, love the bottom one xxx

CraftyC said...

They're fab Claire, can I be your valentine!(LOL)
Clairexx

made by fifi said...

lovely tags claire xx

Ann said...

Stunning Claire - can't wait to see them in the flesh!!!

Ann xxx

Jo said...

Great tags Claire :o)

Kristen said...

this are so sweet! love em!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Really lovely tags Claire x

Mags said...

Lovely tags Claire.

Tonya Klar said...

Gorgeous!