Wednesday 31 March 2010

It's all 'sweet'!

This piece is for 2 challenges. Im using one of Ching-Chou Kuik's fabulous stamps, available from Sweet Pea stamps. Seeing as how she's a 'sweetie' means I can enter her in the Sweet Pea challenge blog. This weeks theme is 'gold. you might not be able to see it but I've edged the card with a gold ink pad. The brads for the flowers are also gold.

Speaking of flowers (!), this months raffle theme over at
All Things Crafty is Flowers!
Anyhoo, hope you having a great Wednesday. Only one more workday - woo hoo!!!
:o)

10 comments:

Ang C said...

A beautiful wall hanging

Mags said...

This is stunning Claire, love that stamp!

Thanks for entering into the All Things Crafty Art Raffle, good luck!
xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Claireabelle a stunning piece I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea stampers this week and I love your blog background it rocks hugs Pascale

Anne said...

Oh this is wonderful Claire! I love 'hangies' and this is so special! Thank you so much for playing along with us! I love your bg too!!!

Createology said...

This is very sweet and I especially like the quote. Happy creating...

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous piece Claire..so pretty x

Angela said...

This is so prety!! You did an awesome job on this piece of art!!
Hugs:)
Angela

crafty amy said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous creation I love all the glitter :D
Thanks for joining us at sweetpea stampers and good luck.

X Amy X

Anonymous said...

wow looks like a lot of hard work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx

Debbie said...

A fabulous wall hanging, the colours are beautiful and I love all the fibres.
Thanks for joining ust this week at SPS.
Hugs
Debbie x