Saturday 5 June 2010

Another cute card!

I think it's all this warm weather LOL Although I have had toothache the last few days, that's made me feel pretty dark I can tell ya!!!

This card is for the Allsorts challenge which this week is to take inspiration from Strawberries and Cream - YUM!!! The backing paper is from Stampin Up. The images are both freebie digi images, I thought Strawberry Shortcake and the 'sweet' sentiment fitted perfectly for this challenge!!

The flower I made following a tutorial on the Whiff Of Joy site. Hope your enjoying the good weather, looks like it's all set to change tomorrow. Luckily (or not!) Im working so the weather wont bother me lol
:o)

7 comments:

ju said...

What a striking card! Fab!xx

PS Shame about the toothache hon!Get better soon.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

brenda said...

Hi Claire

Very pretty indeed and a great take on the pictures.

Thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Claire xxxx

Amy said...

Wow! This is sooo cute and super sweet with all the strawberries and cream going on!
Sorry you have a toothache, those are the worse!

Kathleen said...

I love the colour red, and this is just stunning!

Fleur said...

Hi Claire, such a cute card, perfect for our theme.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx