Saturday 26 June 2010

Busy busy busy!!!


and not crafting either!!! As you can see from the pic's I am now a mummy!!!


We've had 5 duckling hatch up to now, out of 12 eggs. There are another 2 just starting. It's so exciting (but a bit slow LOL)

Another England game tomorrow so might actually get some crafting done! Although my new babies are in in a box in my craft room so I think I might just be giving duck cuddles instead LOL

Hope your enjoying the good weather where you are!! Have a fabulous Saturday night :o)

5 comments:

Jo said...

Aaawwww how gorgeous, I need 1 ;o)

sam21ski said...

Congrats Claire xxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Claireabelle well what little cuties, Im not surprised you are so clucky they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

France Ringuette said...

Hi Claireabelle, Oh theses babies are just sooo cute... Love your tag... Aren't thoses stampes to die for...

Hi from Montreal !

Lorraine said...

ahh arent they lovely..we saw some at Tatton Park last week so cute...