Friday 4 June 2010

Macabre Monday!

Over at Macabre Monday the challenge this week is 'Vile Vintage'. ?!?!?! Ooooer missus and all that!! I decided to use a 50's style pin up to create my vintageness. She actually reminds me of Bettie Page!

The spiders web is actually some halloween paper. The flourish is Tim Holtz grunge board that I coloured with Adirondack pain dabbers and purple ink. I also added some TH Rock Candy, but the camera dosent really pick it up,

I hope it's vintage and vile enough for the challenge!

6 comments:

maddy hill said...

love it , what a fabulous 50's image - i want that figure !
hugs
maddyx

sam21ski said...

Ooooh Claire she reminds me of a big black spider guarding her web!!!!

Beccy said...

Oh wow Claire Vintage yes but vile no way she is fabulous love the background.

hugs Beccy x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh yeah, she looks like a naughty one! Great in the web! xxD

Riet said...

So beautiful Claire.

Hugs Riet.xx

Barb said...

Beautiful spidey pinup girl :) And only vile in the creepy sense of the word ;) Love the colors and how the flourish finishes off the web... Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!